Welcome to the Spring Training Series, where you are invited to attend one (or more) of the following training courses:
1. Theory of Change Capacity Building, by Organization Development Support
2. Action Learning Cycle: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), by Purpose+Motion
3. Leadership Labs: Leading in Times of Rising Complexity, by Purpose+Motion
4. Communication for Impact, by Rose Odengo
5. Fundraising Friendly: Setting up and Managing Fundraising in a Non-Profit Organization, by Czech Fundraising Centre
6. Unlock the Power of Technology: An Interactive Workshop Series to Optimize Your Processes, Enhance Productivity, and Drive Savings of Time, Money, and Resources, by Tzviatko Chiderov
7. Developing Your One-Page Strategic Plan. Yes, One Page! by Tayeb Noorbhai
Training courses descriptions are hyperlinked to the titles above.
- Each course includes 4 highly interactive online sessions, 3 hours each, spread over April-June, to allow participants to do the homework in between the sessions.
- Each course will welcome minimum 6 participants and maximum 12 participants to ensure good peer exchanges.
Follow the updates on this web page to sign up for the upcoming courses:
[outlines and enrollment forms will be added shortly]
- Recruitment and Onboarding: focus on building a strategic process and practical skills while honing in one current hiring project, by Edge
- Partnerships and Co-creation, by Nassir Katuramu
- Digital Campaigns: Tools and Strategies, by Social Movement Technologies [TBC]
- CRM for Fundraizing and Communication, by Andrea Sczigel [TBC]
Once the group is complete, you will agree on the dates of the course together with your trainer, and the course starts!
Enrollment and courses content customization
If your participation in the training(s) of your choice has been approved by your funder, please proceed with the assessment questions so that your trainer can customize the training content, level and methodology to the expectations and needs of the group. The enrollment+assessment questions are below:
- Unlock the Power of Technology, by Tzviatko Chiderov enrollment form
- Developing Your One-Page Strategic Plan, by Tayeb Noorbhai - enrollment form
- Communication for Impact, by Rose Odengo - enrollment form
- Theory of Change Capacity Building, by Organization Development Support - enrollment form
- Action Learning Cycle: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), by Purpose+Motion - enrollment form
- Leadership Labs: Leading in Times of Rising Complexity, by Purpose+Motion - enrollment form
- Fundraising Friendly: Setting up and Managing Fundraising in a Non-Profit Organization, by Czech Fundraising Centre - enrollment form
What are the dates and time of the course(s) you are enrolled in?
The preliminary Schedule of the training courses can be viewed HERE. The Schedule is tentative and can be adjusted based on agreement with the group. We plan two back-to-back sessions, to accommodate different time zones. You choose what works best for you, based on your location.
The timeline of the Spring Training Program:
- We collect the expression of interest via THIS FORM. The deadline is March 15th.
- March: enrollment + assessment, determining the dates of the training. See the enrollment + assessment questions, as well as the preliminary Schedule above.
- April, May, June - delivery of the course
- July, August - one-to-one sessions upon request, feedback collection
Once our partner foundations (and your funders) approve the number of participants and related budget, we reach out to you with the enrollment + assessment questions, so that trainers can fine-tune the courses content to the level of participants and their interests. Your trainer will also decide on the training sessions dates, together with you.
Please be aware that, once enrolled, we will reserve your spot and we will bill your funder. If you expect not to be able to attend, please do not enroll.
- One organization can send people to more than one course => in this case each individual participant shall express their interest via the form.
- Some foundations apply limits to the number of staff from one organization.
The training courses are delivered in English. For some of the courses where the trainer is a native speaker of Spanish and there is sufficient number of Spanish-speaking participants, we may consider a separate track in Spanish (to be confirmed).
How much does it cost?
- The courses are free for the grantees of our member foundations (Growald Climate Fund, Tara Climate, Energy Transition Fund, Choose Love, etc), thanks to the foundations who are kindly covering the cost.
- Grantees of non-member foundations are also welcome. The cost per participant, which will be paid by their foundation, is 1200 USD which includes 900 USD for the trainer and 300 USD for the administration.
Any questions please address to support@nonprofitbuilder.
Thank you and see you soon!
Anna, Nataliia and Daniele